Watch Video #2: How to look and sound ahhh…mazing!
Please have a quality microphone ready to go prior to our interview. Gaming headsets and internal laptop microphones are usually very poor quality and will require rescheduling our interview.
Click to check out these 4 good options: (or do your own research)
- Blue Yeti USB mic (~$100)
- Blue Snowball USB mic (~ $40)
- Maono Clip-on small mic for PC (! $25)
- PoP Clip-on small mic for cell (~$15)
Order this on Amazon and you can have it in 2 days. If you would like to do more podcast interviews (or any voice recording!), this is something you’ll want to have.
FYI, here is what I use: (in case you’re curious)
- my mic with a boom arm and shock mount is RODE Podcaster (~$400),
- my lights are two Neewer Ring with Stand (~$120),
- my camera is Logitech C920x HD Pro Webcam (~$70)
- or Canon EOS Rebel SL2 DSLR Camera (~$750) with Sigma 30mm F1.4 Art DC HSM lens (~$500)
Our job is to help you create an amazing experience for our audience across all our platforms.
We want to make sure you look & sound great, create lots of new business for yourself, and have a lasting impact on my audience – and yours. We hope you will be proud to share our conversation with all your audiences, as well!
Check your email for links to five amazing videos and resources that will help you increase the impact of your podcast guest appearance. Or – you can watch them all right here! Keep on clicking and watching!
- Watch video #2: How to look and sound ahhh…mazing!
- NEXT>> Watch video #3: How to leverage your podcast appearance.
- Watch video #4: How to sustainably grow your business without burnout.
- Watch video #5: What questions I’ll ask you.
If you're curious about what I do...
Why Soul Design is the Key to Ease, Wealth, Flow, Momentum, and Impact you can create in your Life
Scaling Your Business With Soul Design Profit Potential